Saturday, August 9, 2008

Organic Baby Sweater

Started this on Saturday last weekend after shopping with Rita-roo in Middlebury. This is by O-Wool, Organic cotton and merino wool. . .knits beautifully and I think I am going to use it for Rita's baby sweater. This one is for her friend Hannah. This is pre-buttons and pre-blocked. . .need to take a trip to the yarn store to find the right buttons. . .very cute. . .love the colors. . .great job picking the colors Rita-roo.
Good news possibly on the house front. . .she is looking into moving in with a friend so that we can close on the house! So we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed! We need to get in by 6/30/09 to take advantage of the tax credit for first time home buyers that was passed recently for the 2008 tax year.
Also, I cut my hair off. . .finished the jasmine sweater. . .maybe this week I can get a picture taken. . .last week was way too busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful set...the hat is just too precious! Good luck on the house... getting a tax credit is awesome luck! I hope it works out.

Blogging tips