Monday, January 11, 2010

Progress!

Progress is coming . . .slowly but its coming! I finally got the top to my first baby quilt done yesterday. No pattern . . just made it up. Now I am patiently waiting for my walking foot attachment to arrive so I can quilt this with some lilac minkie.

My pregnancy in also moving along smoothly. . .no problems (besides the normal aches and pains and some sleepless nights). . .just the depressing loss of my belly button which is almost nonexistent at this point. I don't know why this disturbs me so much. . it comes back. I can't help it . . I feel like a thanksgiving turkey. Luckily I am maintaining the ideal weight so far. . .I watch it pretty closely. Lots of fruit and veggies. ..this kid can't get enough fruit! I had an Odwalla juice yesterday and I think I could have licked the bottle! Some more of those will be on my shopping list this afternoon.

Nursery demolition has begun. . .all the wallpaper is down and now Joel is repairing some walls (pleasure of an old house). . .three layers of wallpaper and some patch jobs that can haunt you it you are painting rather than wallpapering.

I am going with an Amy Bulter theme making all of her bedding (huge project) which I can hopefully start this weekend. I always bite off more than I can chew. . go and go big. It wouldn't be me if I didn't push my limits. The room will be a green to match the fabric with pink and chocolate brown. I am also putting up a stampin' up wall deco tree behind her crib with some words of wisdom . . .not sure what those words are just yet. . .but they will come to me.


No comments:

Blogging tips