Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back to Work

Brooke's Monkey Face :)

Well it was back to work this week. . .well half the week and I am working from home until July 1st and then its back to the office and Brooke to Trena's during the day.




Can't say I don't miss work. . .because its who I am but I will miss her too. Its a very struggling feeling. ..work has always been my first baby and now I have a second baby. . . crazy it is.
Brooke at six weeks in the outfit that daddy picked out just for her right before she was born. A little big but it won't be long before it doesn't fit anymore. . . .we are already out of a number of outfits and into some 3 to 6 months but it depends on brand. ..just like adult clothing. .one store you wear one size and another a different size. . .thats why I love the Banana Republic and not Old Navy. . . .wear 6 vs a 10 . . .hmmmmm big difference!

No comments:

Blogging tips