Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crazy week but I did squeeze in . . .

Lots of deadlines this week and next so I have been straight out. I did however in the middle of everything squeeze out two projects. . .not sure I slept this week. . .can't remember

Lime Cupcakes for the office. It was our Administrative Assistants birthday. These were fabulous! Could still use some tequila I think. . .maybe tequila frosting for April 16th??? Recipe via http://www.lanascooking.com/2010/01/22/lime-cupcakes/


And I was up Friday night making this quick gift for my mother-in-law's birthday. Simple bag from Last-Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts. Simple yet a really nice gift. Since my mother-in-law reads a lot I thought a nice travel bag for a book with a bookmark with the cutest little baby there ever was on it was a great gift idea. I just used card stock wrapped with fabric for the book mark with some very fashionable stampin up ribbon and a scrapbook accessory punched through on the top.

No comments:

Blogging tips