Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Birdie Sling Christmas Gift and Pancake Sunday still continues . . . .


Finished by first Christmas gift this weekend.  A good feeling since is November and we are now counting down the days.  Or at least the TV commercials seem to do a good job of reminding me.  Love the colors of this bag.  The teal and the pop of yellow are extremely appealing to me.  Very happy with the result.  I hope the recipient feels the same.   I am planning my new birdie bag but have some pot holders to make in between.


This is the inside fabric.  

And although I have done a very poor job of updating my blog in the last year I have been continuing with my Pancake Sunday tradition.  
This was todays. . . . along with some others over the past few months.  I am going to try and be better . . .post a craft project update every Sunday along with my pancake.  

I may not have much to say or the brain power to type by the time I sit down but at least I will have an eye appealing photo to post right?




















No comments:

Blogging tips