Sunday, January 18, 2015

Poolside Tote


I recently finish my first Poolside Tote at Christmas time (Pattern - Here ) for my mom as a gift.  I actually started it at home and then dragged it and my sewing machine along with me as I was out of town for work right before the holidays.  A little risky as I had not read the pattern or sewn the bag before.  Not the best plan when you are in a hotel room for three days with only your travel tools.

Luckily I can say that this pattern was easy to follow and I didn't have any trouble with the construction of the bag.  I really like how it came out.  So much that I decided to make it again.  But this time I am going with a canvas base for the outside since it can still be a little floppy of a bag for my taste.

So for round two I am going with a gray canvas and a pink/plum print.


Can't wait to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Blogging tips