Monday, August 31, 2009

Keep the vision

of mustard yellow with cream cabinets. . .don't get caught up in the blue. . .really . . .follow it through. Now I know Joel isn't impressed but it will come together in the end. . .I can see it.
now I personally love the color but then I love sunflowers and it reminds me of the 18th century. What can I say. . it is just me. But then again. . some people like the baby blue and it makes me want to vomit.

I did sneak in the start of the cabinet buts I haven't finished one yet. . .will work at night this week for a preview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it!! (minus the baby blue, of course). You have made such great progress with your house. I've been in mine for two years, and am so far behind you. :(

The mustard color is almost the same color as the dining room in my old house. Eventually, it will be in either my kitchen or dining room here, I think. :)

Blogging tips