Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shelter Infinity Scarf

A long busy week this week.  Feeling very exhausted today.  I  spent most of the week out of town for work.  

And I will say that if you have to spend the week on the road . . . there is no better way to spend the week in a hotel room than dragging your sewing machine with you.  Now you get some funny looks as you drag your sewing machine and laptop while dressed in your high heels to the elevator . . .but hey. . .you have to do what you have to do.  

I got almost 1/2 of the fleece quilt completed for my father for his belated birthday/christmas gift so it was worth the confused looks.



I am also currently knitting the Shelter Infinity Scarf (pattern can be found on Ravelry).

This pattern is very enjoyable to knit.  It is not too easy and not too difficult either.  I chose a variegated malabrigo worsted weight yarn.  Soft and warm but also a little fuzzy and pills very easily.  I love the yarn but it does drive me a little crazy that it pills so easy.


This scarf is an infinity scarf so it will be joined together in the end.  It is knit straight and in once piece, not in the round.  These photos are also taken without any blocking so the pattern should really define itself once I block it.  Can't wait to wear it.  I think it will look great with my black peacoat.

No comments:

Blogging tips