Saturday, June 9, 2012

Come together


I was really not sure how this bag was going to turn out.  I knew I wanted something bold and unique because that's exactly what The Beatles were.   But I have to say this exceeded my expectations.  I really like it. . .its bold, bright, and just really fun!  Kind of sad its not for me.


The lucky recipient of this bag is a dear friends daughter.  Since she takes care of my daughter and we are very close with the entire family I really wanted to do something special for their oldest daughter who is off to Middlebury College in the fall and is graduating next weekend.  Being the liberal hippy that she is. . .she is a big fan of the 60's and absolutely loves The Beatles.


What could be better than peace, love, and rock and roll!  I really hope she loves this and proudly strolls Middlebury College with it on her shoulder.  I am very proud of that young lady, she is everything that I hope my daughter aspires to be someday.  She is kind, loving, intelligent, and most importantly motivated.  She has an amazing sense of empowerment and lets nothing stand in the way of reaching her dreams.  She is not afraid to sometimes take the more beaten path because she realizes that the beaten path will always have a better story than the easy road.


 We wish you the best of luck at Middlebury College!

No comments:

Blogging tips