Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fabric Basket


Hot off the presser foot . . . .is a fabric basket! 

Pattern found here:  Noodlehead fabric basket 

I have been dreaming of trying this pattern for myself but have not been able to find any selfish sewing time with April 15th nipping at my heels.  However, recently a friend contacted me looking for something homemade to give as a girl baby shower gift.  We looked at skirt patterns, dress patterns, and shirt patterns, and finally settled on a fabric basket filled with baby goodies.


I think she is going to love it. . .my friend and her gift recipient.  Fabric: canvas from Joann's,  Amy Butler Passion Vine on the inside and Amy Butler Wood Fern for the outside.  Both are from the Nigella series.

Pattern review - simple, well written, good photo instruction, and a great end result.  Two thumbs up on this one.  I will be making more of these in the future.

No comments:

Blogging tips