Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baby Fabric Basket


I think this might be my new staple baby gift.  This is the second Noodlehead fabric basket I have made .....and this one was as fun as the first!  I can't wait to make the third!  Stuffed full of diapers, wipes, and seventh generation baby goodies it feels pretty baby friendly to me.  I think for the next one, I will try to make some baby burp clothes and bibs.


Again, I used canvas for the main fabric and a striped fabric on the inside in corresponding colors (not shown).  I should have taken more pictures but I was up until 11 finishing it . . .and then I had to scramble to make a card after that.  It was a short night sleep wise since I had to get up early to take photos in the day light before heading to work to deliver the basket.


If you have not made a fabric basket yet. . . . . Take yourself right over to Noodlehead and purchase this pattern! She has a few other great ones as well but this one is a must have!

No comments:

Blogging tips