Sunday, October 6, 2013

New sewing project and pancake Sunday


Finally started a new project today.  Can you guess what it is?  

Not only have we been making pies lately. . .we have also been making very creative pancakes.
I actually started this weekly tradition of "Pancake Sunday" after making a bunny pancake this spring.

Since then, it has gotten WAY out of hand, but is SO much FUN!  I really look forward to this every week and should probably start blogging about my pancakes.  Maybe some photo instructions???  A friend really wants me to write a book since they have taken up a following each week on Facebook . . .but as with everything else. . its a time thing.  Ugh!

Blogging for now is good. . .anything to get more people to cook from scratch and get kids in the kitchen.  Its food art!  I may not have a lot of craft time right now but there are other ways to express creativity!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I love your pancake sunday creations and absolutely think you should blog about them!!

Blogging tips