Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nemo Sundress and a Fall Sweater


I finally put together a dress my daughter will always want to put on.   What's the secret. . .Nemo!  She loves him.  The cartoon. . .her swimmers . .the stuffed animal.  She hugs and cherishes anything with the character Nemo on it.


So of course when I saw this fabric I instantly picked it up.    


And I will say that it was worth the excited look on her face when her jaw dropped to the ground and her voice got all high pitched as she squealed with excitement.  


I also finished another project for Miss B this week.  A fall sweater that I am picturing with a jean skirt, white long sleeve undershirt and brown boots!  This sweater is called: In Threes: A Baby Cardigan by - Kelly Herdrich which can be purchased on Ravelry.  Easy to follow patter that can be used with various types of yarn depending on your style and preference.  This is a 2T/3T size.  The pattern goes from 0-6 months all the way to 4T/5T.



Yarn is Cascade 220 Superwash . . .used 1 1/2 skeins.  Buttons are just some buttons I found in my scrapbooking supplies and I think they came from a big button package I purchased at Joann's years ago.

No comments:

Blogging tips